Black Dog Locksmiths are a local Southampton based company. Richard has worked in the local area as a Locksmith for the past 18 years.
Black Dog Locksmiths is pleased to be a local company but we are able to serve customers across the Hampshire area.
Within Hampshire we cover the following areas (if you’re area is not listed please do get in touch and check with us that we can cover your location):
Particularly for emergency call out jobs we will always endeavour to get to you as soon as possible, however, we always keep in touch and try and give updates.
For a Free estimates and quotations, call Richard at Black Dog Locksmiths on:
07471 190 282
There are almost a quarter of a million people living in Southampton and I may be biased but it is a great place to live and surrounded by countryside and coastline. Below is a short video showcasing Southampton. For more information about Southampton, feel free to visit ‘Discover Southampton’ .
Below are some random facts that you may not have known about Soton:
- You’ve probably seen the film but just in case you haven’t did you know the Titanic left Southampton in April 1912? The SeaCity Museum is at the heart of the city where you can find out more about the Titanic tragedy and Southampton maritime history – http://www.seacitymuseum.co.uk/
- The Brook is ranked the best attraction in Soton. The ideal venue for those who like to discover new bands as they perform live. You can book tickets online at: http://www.the-brook.com/
- Did you know that the Spitfire first flew from Southampton airport on 5th March 1936? This was and incredibly important event in Southampton’s past as it symbolised the advanced technology in aviation that Southampton specialised and developed between 1908 and the late 1960s. You can visit the Solent Sky Museum to see the magnificent planes – http://www.solentskymuseum.org/
- Jane Austen and her family lived here for two years after her father’s death. Austen’s family house stood where the Juniper Berry pub is now in Upper Bugle Street – http://www.southampton-pubs.co.uk/juniperberry/
- Did you know that Soton is the only city in the UK with a geothermal power station? This ranks Southampton as one of the best cities in the UK that emit little CO2 – http://www.southampton.gov.uk/s-environment/energy/Geothermal/